MACLA utilizes volunteers at all levels of the organization. Maja Liggett is our volunteer Administrative Assistant and primary organizer of volunteers. She would be glad to discuss possibilities with you.
If you are interested, some of the ways in which you can help are:
- Attend as a team member if you are a:
- plastic surgeon
- family practice or pediatric physician or resident
- operating room nurse or surgical tech
- recovery room nurse
- nurse anesthetist
- Spanish speaking lay person to serve as an interpreter
- Help procure medical equipment, supplies, medications, etc.
- Sort and pack supplies in our warehouse in preparation for the trips (this is an ongoing, year-round endeavor)
- Toy drives
- Small, medical supply drives
- Service projects from school or church
- Help with organizing trips
- Monetary donations. Click here to learn more and donate.